Friday, January 20, 2012

2 Chair Reupholstery Projects

I wanted to quickly show you a couple of older chair upcycles that I did a while back in the summer that I just LOVED.  I used the same fabric for both and I think the black and white is totally classy!

The first one is a pair of office chairs with casters. This was one of the first upholstery projects that I did. I was fairly easy and I think they turned out FAB!  

Side by side After and Before:



BEFORE:

EWW!


AFTER!




This next one is a side chair I scored at a local auction. She was quite nasty with stained fabric and beat up frame. But she has pretty curved legs and caned back. Here is her BEFORE:




With a bit of paint and a freshly covered seat she is very  GLAMOROUS now!!





I really like to freshen up these side chairs! SO FUN!




1 comment: